Innovative and results focused.
Tons of experience with picky clients.
Able to work strategically to achieve the best results.
Never satisfied with the status quo.
Ready to help you grow.
- Enthusiastic designer with many years of experience in print, digital, multimedia, and experiential
- Excellent creative judgement—distills ideas into clear and compelling designs
- Vigilant brand champion
- Strategic thinker who works primarily to achieve goals including heightened awareness, increased sales, community building
- Collaborates well with copywriters and marketers
- Manages large trade show events including booth design, content, video, messaging, and press relations
- Develops identity packages for national and global companies
- Develops comprehensive internet presence including websites, social media, and email campaigns
- Use analytics to measure tactics and adjust accordingly
Leadership and Mentoring
- Natural leadership abilities in any team environment
- Coaches designers with clear, constructive feedback and reviews
- Develops and maintains accurate budgets
- Coordinates outside resources for efficiency and effectiveness
|FDS Avionics Corp.||Marketing Director||August 2013 to October 2017|
|The Storia Group||Creative Director||December 2012 to August 2013|
|Flight Display Systems||Art Director/Marketing Manager||February 2012 to December 2012|
|Hawthorne Visual Communications||Art Director/Creative Director||April 2008 to February 2012|
|Peachtree Type & Design||Graphic Designer||April 1991 to February 2008|
Adobe Creative Suite
Hand coded HTML & CSS
WordPress & Joomla
good working knowledge
PHP & mySQL
basic coding skills
OS X, Windows & Linux
Art Institute of Atlanta
Design Principals and Production
Best Portfolio Award
DeKalb Community College
Mentor students through NATAS Mentor Student Connect at SCAD
Member of Program Action Committee at The Art Institute of Atlanta